Structural Engineering Associates, Inc. (SEA) has experience in designing recreational/community centers, as well as renovations or expansions to these buildings as communities grow. We work closely with architects to provide a cost effective structure that has the flexibility to allow possible future expansions and interior renovations. With our extensive precast design experience, we can assist architects with precast wall design thickness and layout, hollow core plank layout, and precast roof framing. SEA also has experience with corrosion resistant long span roof truss framing to provide opening floor plates for competition pools and gymnasiums.
- Quality Hill YMCA – Kansas City, Missouri
- North Kansas City Community Center – North Kansas City, Missouri
- Platte County Community Centers – Platte County, Missouri
- Cleaver Family YMCA – Kansas City, Missouri
- Harrisonville Community Center – Harrisonville, Missouri
- Belton Community Center – Belton, Missouri
- Olathe Family YMCA – Olathe, Kansas